Sunday 2 September 2012

Double -Drawing Sunday!

OK, so maybe I just forgot to upload some little bits. oops! Here is a birthday present for the fantabulous Fran of Penny Blackfeather fame (www.pennyblackfeather.co.uk):


And, here is page 3 of Marci Chapter 2! The months of hiatus on Marci is due to me freaking out over the words and dialogue, as the story is complex enough now that they've become necessary, but at the same time it's taking me farther and farther away from my original intentions of the project. So I've decided (although it will mean some reworking of the first 2 pages) that Chapter 2 will be a sort of "storybook", with pictures taking up the majority of the page, and then any accompanying words underneath (unless the odd one fits in nicely like they do in this page). This now however presents a slight problem as my online comic viewer majigger doesn't allow descriptions in which the accompanying text could sit, so any suggestions about how best to display this online would be most welcome. Anyway, on to page 3!

"Use the bloodhounds, but have them bring her alive. Lead them yourself- you understand what's at stake here. Now, GO!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment